Monday, June 5, 2023

 AI Images. People with flowers.

On Mondays I start a new theme. This week it will be "people with flowers". I will explore surreal and real situations where people and flowers are present. I am generating these images in MidJourney V5 and with simple prompts, as they seam to be the best. I am exploring the AI. 

MidJourney has good and beautiful training for wild flowers, they generate my best results so far. Poppies are also amazing.

I have a page in ArtGrab that can be visited. ArtGrab is an environment for Album Covers: Http://ArtGrab.co/art/titacosta

Midjourney or any other generative AI programs are good sources of stock images to be worked over. (Then, Procreate does wonders). If you want to contact me for generating art work for you my email is:   oficina.fio@gmail.com

Feel free to leave a message. 

Enjoy







No comments: